Please share your tips and/or bits below!!❤
1. Sleep in
2. Blast “Come Sail Away” by Styx while you brush your hair until it gets way frizzy. End your hair brushing during the last major chorus, then use it as a microphone. Bonus points if you stay committed to the song even though the gardeners can hear you.
3. Wear mismatched clothes. It should be noted that I sometimes accidentally do this in real life. You know that conversation you see in movies where a mother makes her child change because her outfit is too revealing? I’ve had (and occasionally still have) that conversation with my mother, except instead of slutty clothes, it’s because I am doing a bad match job.
4. Make sure that it’s not the day the fire department comes and checks your smoke detectors. If it is, make brownies.
5. Consume as much food as you want without regard for the other c-word: calories
6. Sit around all day and watch Bill Murray movies. Realize it is your life goal to be in a Billy Murray movie. Turn off your phone, put a bunch of newspapers out front, double check that your front door is locked.
7. Try and fail at watching daytime TV because your television is way to complicated to turn on by yourself. Does anyone else have this problem?
8. Come out about your Facebook cover photo. A lot of people have been liking it because they think it’s a girl playing a specially-designed piano in bed, but I don’t think they know that that girl has polio. Awkward. I might keep that one to you guys. Shhh.
9. Make art out of your tissues, just make sure to recycle them by the time your roommates get home. Be sure to take a picture, so you can remember the good times you had with your used tissue pterodactyl.
10. Organize your shoes
11. Accidentally sneeze on your dog, be thankful for unconditional love, but make sure he knows that it wasn’t revenge for all the times he drooled on you.
12. Go on Twitter and see that James Franco called your friend an offensive name, get strangely excited. For the record, he called your friend “A Faceless (the real c-word) that can suck my d***” Oh, James Franco.
13. Post your journal for the day to your blog