Can we talk about how fugly this graphic is? The creator clearly needed to make up this award because they weren’t getting any recognition for their design work.
Ladies and Gentlemen (drum roll, please)…I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m pretty sure that no one who reads my blog is fancy enough to be called a lady or a gentlemen.
In order to accept this award I must follow the rules, and if you are nominated you’ve got to follow them as well. This makes me uncomfortable.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award onto 15 new blogging friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers.
I’d like to thank the first blog who nominated me:
She’s cool — in the Internet stranger kind of way. Not like a “To Catch a Predator” stranger, but in a stranger with a cool blog kind of way. I think she’s funny — and I am ridiculously picky about funny people. Also, I love people who are vain enough to buy their own domain names. So, A+.
ALRIGHT, so I am not going to nominate anyone. Someone has to kill this chain mail/award, and it might as well be me. It’s basically the same thing as when I tell a friend to stop wearing a really ugly pair of pants. It just needs to happen and the world will be a better place for it.
And now onto…
SEVEN WEIRD AND RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I can twist my arm more than 360 degrees around. Ask me to show you sometime.
2. I am one of those ethnically ambiguous people. I am hoping that this will help me land my dream job or at least a bunch of roles in commercials. Ethnically ambiguous people are so darned relatable, at least according to the people who cast tampon commercials. #needtorepaycollegeloans
3. I’m vain enough to buy my own domain name, but I am not vain enough to create a Facebook fan page for myself and/or my blog. I just can’t.
4. I was one of the first 800 fans for Metta World Peace on Facebook
5. Jeg prater norsk og jeg skal studere i Norge.
6. I still can’t figure out if Tyra Banks is for real. That being said, I am a huge fan either way.
7. I have an abandoned Tumblr with 1,350+ followers that I am thinking of selling for like $20.